Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life Rolls On Foundation - Inspiration of the Day

I was doing some research for a blog post on Non-Profits & their use of Social Media. The use of social media platforms to raise money and awareness for a cause is a match made in heaven which is why the 4Virtu fundraising component is so exciting!

Audiences are global and the audiences that are using Social Media are willing to contribute to causes that touch them. As I was doing my research and checking out the web presence of various groups, I came across the Life Rolls On Foundation and a video that made me dig deep.
Life Rolls On Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life for young people affected by spinal cord injury (SCI) and utilizes action sports as a platform to inspire infinite possibilities despite paralysis.
They have launched a flagship program called "They Will Surf Again" to reach out to those who have been affected by a spinal cord injury and get them on surfboards!

The video was so inspiring that I wanted to share it with everyone - Life Rolls On Foundation found me through Social Media - they are everywhere getting there message out. Five Stars!
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1NtrwAOhwM&feature=player_embedded]
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails